A Submersible Pump to add on to your hydraulic equipment.
This Hydraulic Powered Submersible pump allows the well prepared contractor to be get on with the job. When an exavation or footing is flooded the solution is simple when you have hydraulic power already on site.
The VH500 pump is powered by your hydraulic power pack or plant hydraulic PTO.
Connect the submersible pump hoses to your hydraulic power supply, drop the head in and pump. The alternative to an electric submersible pump plus a generator is hassle you can do without. Having a Hydraulic Submersible pump as part of your hydraulic kit makes sense.
The VH500 pump comes complete with it’s own quick release flat faced hydraulic couplings so it can be to work fast, either from its own power pack or other hydraulic source i.e. landrover, tractor, excavator or other mobile power source.
- All the advantages of a submersible without having electric on-site
- Extremely low maintenance
- VH500 2" Output, accepts standard hoses
- No priming required
- Reliable, the submerged pump can be left running unattended for extended periods
- Handles solids up to 5mm in suspension
- Impeller and impeller bowl polyurethane coated