Levelling at the press of a button – reliable and simple. Press the button and the laser does the rest. The laser silently levels before rotating to give a clear red beam that can be detected at up to 300 metres (depending on receiver) with the laser receiver. One button means that you cannot make a mistake ensuring a true grade reading time after time. If the laser is knocked the height alarm will sound and the laser will stop rotating. It can be restarted when the laser position has been rechecked.
Built to exacting standards, the Leica Rugby 610 is not only robust and site proof but it is waterproof to IP67 Standard, designed for the harshest of British weathers; you can rely on the Rugby 610 to keep working.
- Operating Range 500m diameter
- Self-leveling Accuracy ±2mm at 30m (±3/32" at 100 ft)
- Robust and Waterproof – IP67
- Self-levelling horizontal, one button laser
- Rotating Speed 10rps (600 rpm)
- Automatic self-levelling mode
- General Construction
- Concrete bases and foundations