The submersible pump head is driven by a petrol or diesel poker drive unit via a reliable flexible drive shaft. So you can have the advantages of a submersible pump with up to 4kw of power giving high flow rates for fast pumping. There’s no better way to drain footings before the concrete goes in!
The simplicity of this system delivers excellent, trouble free reliability making it perfect for the toughest site conditions.
- The advantages of a submersible without being electric
- No motor, extremely low maintenance
- TFE 2" or 3" output, accepts standard hoses
- No priming, No sparks, No smell
- Reliable, the submerged pump can be left running unattended for extended periods