Multi purpose floor saw for concrete and or asphalt.
Efficient and fast cutting optimised with weight over the blade and a 13HP engine.
With the FFS450 Floor Saw, blades can be mounted on either side of the saw allowing edge cutting in either direction.
Asphalt cutting for road repairs, cable and pipe laying. Straight, clean cut edges through wearing courses and sub base layers are a major element for effective (up to spec.) reinstatement of highways. The FFS Floor Saw has the power to make the cut in one pass. The efficient water cooling and dust suppression system keeps the cut clean and airborne pollution to a minimum.
Concrete cutting needs the weight and stability of the FFS Floor Saw. Lighter saws will ride out of the cut whilst the FFS is balanced to keep the blade down. A number of cuts, increasing in depth, may be required so the FFS floor saw is designed so cuts can be followed easily.
- Right or left hand cutting enabled by dual flanges and reversible guard
- Water tank over the blade for increased stability in the cut
- Compact dimensions for high manoeuvrability and easy transportation
- Screw adjustment blade control, ensures smooth blade lowering
- Comfortable handle design, easier on the operator
- Long pointer guide as standard, improved accuracy
- Petrol engines with cyclonic air filters for prolonged working in dusty conditions
- Accepts standard blades with 25.4mm bore and drive pin