The Eibenstock EBS180F diamond floor grinder is supplied with a 180mm diamond disc and foldable front dust guard for up to the edge grinding. Tilt adjustable floor guiding device and optimal handle adjustment provides comfort and ease of use. This diamond grinder is ideal for surface preparation prior to the application of epoxy coatings and floor paints. It will effectively remove rubber deposits, adhesives, bituminous coatings and impacted dirt from factory floors. A profiled surface is left that provides a suitable key for resurfacing if used with coarse grit diamonds.
The 230V machine is suitable for domestic refurbishment and work in commercial and retail premises as it will run off a standard 13amp supply. The 110V machine is for site use and will run off a 5kva transformer.
- Powerful 2500W motor
- Compact & easy to use machine
- Removable front dust guard for edging
- Adjustable handle for easy use
- Leaves smooth & level finish
- For use by industrial flooring contractors
- Factory maintenance & refurbishment
- Commercial & carpet floor trades
- Brush rim dust guard
- Outlet to connect to industrial vacuum