The Eibenstock ESD162 large capacity dry diamond drill with percussion function is specially designed for dry drilling the hardest materials such as reinforced concrete and stone. This specialist drill is perfect for situations where the surroundings do not permit wet drilling. This is achieved with Eibenstock’s innovative Impact Hyrbidge Technology (IHT) – precision toothed ring geometry gearing system which enables optimal high frequency impact for faster drilling progress in hard materials.
Max drilling diameter in brick & block: 202mm
Max drilling diameter in reinforced concrete: 162mm
NOTE: We recommend using specialist percussion suitable dry diamond core bits when using this drill.
- ESD 162 dry diamond drill with IHT percussion function
- Can be used rig mounted with anti vibration drill rig, up to 162mm
- Single speed, handheld with mechanical clutch
- Heavy duty metal gearbox housing
- Dual thread spindle: 1 ¼” UNC male external and ½” BSP female internal fitment
- EDMC Pro – digital motor control with service and overload indicator
- Dust free drilling with integrated dust extraction swivel
- Supplied in plastic carry case