Diamond Sharpening Stone for optimal and precise re-sharpening of all diamond cutting discs* which will help maximise the cutting ability and lifetime of the diamond blade.
* Not suitable for superficially coated diamond blades such as the vacuum brazed Universal All Cut range and the Metal Cut range of blades.
Sharpening Stone Dimensions: 200mm x 50mm x 50mm
- Special Ceramic mixture bonded in plastic
- Higher sharpening speed than other products
- Grain is not damaged during sharpening
- For dry use only
How To Use (Dry use only):
- Run the machine and diamond blade up to speed
- Make several passes across the sharpening stone. It is only the cutting face that needs to touch the sharpening stone, there is no need to make cuts
- With the blade still rotating at maximum speed, release the trigger with the blades cutting face still in contact with the stone. Allow the friction to continue until the blade stops
If the blade needs to be continually sharpened, or the blade still does not cut properly it is likely that the blade is wrong for the application.
Consult with your supplier / agent.