E..GO 80 is a masonry saw ideal for the building sector.
It makes cuts by pushing the sliding work table or tilting the cutting head. It is designed to work with Ø300 or Ø350mm diamond blades for straight and 45° angle cuts in bricks, stones, concrete-blocks, granite, marble, natural stones and porcelain.
- Single-phase motor
- Sliding working table and tilting cutting head
- Thermal and amperometric protection
- Switch with release coil
- Overheat protection with manual reset
- Adjustable goniometer fence
- Water recycling pump type S0
NOTE: Diamond blade NOT included.